2022/2023 Weekly Program Guidelines
- Classes begin September 13, 2022
- Classes end May 23, 2023
The Holy Eucharist: Our Religious Education program naturally centers on the source and summit of our Catholic faith; the Holy Eucharist. Please remember that participating at Mass whether it is in-person or currently through livestream is vital to our faith life. The Parish Mass schedule is Saturday at 5pm, Sunday at 6:45am, 7:45am, 9am, 10:30am and 12 Noon.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered at our Parish on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 4pm. All families are to make a regular practice of participating in this wonderful Sacrament of Healing.
Devotions: We are blessed to have these events as part of our program. Participation in the following greatly enhances our rich Catholic faith. Please mark your calendar with the following events:
- All Saints Day Mass – Tuesday, November 1, 2022; 4:45pm at the Main Church
- Parish Forty Hours Devotion – Family Holy Hour – Monday, November 28, 2022; 4:45pm at the Main Church
- Ash Wednesday Service – February 22, 2023; 4:45pm at the Main Church
- Parish May Crowning – Tuesday, May 16, 2023; 7:00pm at the Main Church
- Stations of the Cross – Participation at Stations of the Cross on a Friday during Lent at the Main Church
Gospel Message of the Week: The upcoming Gospel Reading is emailed to all families on Thursday afternoon in anticipation of Sunday Mass. This practice is designed to help families discuss the Sunday Gospel Reading to gain a better understanding of its message and the relevance it has in each person's life. The purpose of this exercise is to continue to grow in the knowledge of our faith and to deepen our personal relationship with our Lord through His Word.
Note: For children in Sacrament Grades (2&6) – Please note: There are standard Program Seminars & Retreats. Dates & Information will be provided in the Fall.
Please use this link to access the registration form for the Weekly Program: 2022-2023 Saint Andrew Religious Education Program Registration